CD vs NK Dream 11 Team Prediction for Super Smash 2019 Preview Final Probable Playing XI
CD vs NK Dream 11 Team Prediction, Preview and Probable Playing XI for the Final Super Smash T20 match. The match is to be played at Seddon Park Cricket Ground, Hamilton City, New Zealand.
Central District Captain was delighted about his overall team performance of 2019, they are eager to change History of 2018 in 2019. Last year CD lost finals against Northern Knights. New Zealand Fast Bowler Adam Milne adding advantage to bowling department. Central District is standing in the 3rd position of the points table with 5 wins and 4 loss.
Northern Knights are the Champion of 2018 T20 Super Smash cup. Knights looking to win Back to Back Super Smash cup win. Last Year they won against the same opponent in the same ground. In this season also they playing outstanding performance, Out of 10 games they won 7 games and lost just 3 and standing first on Point Table.
When and Where:
17th February 2019
At 04:00 pm on Sunday,
Seddon Park Cricket Ground,
Hamilton City, New Zealand.
Domestic T20 Record
First Batting: 14 Won
Second Batting: 11 Won
First Batting Average Score: 160+
Lowest Team Record: 70+
Squads (13 Member Squad) :
Tom Bruce (c), Doug Bracewell, Dan Cleaver (wk), Dean Foxcroft, Adam Milne, Ajaz Patel, Kieran Noema Barnett, Seth Rance, Bevan Small, Blair Tickner, Ben Wheeler, George Worker, Will Young.
Dean Brownlie (c), Kyle Abbott, Corey Anderson, Peter Bocock, Daniel Flynn, Brett Hampton, Nick Kelly, Scott Kuggeleijn, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Neil Wagner.
- Blair Tickner who injured his ankle passed Fitness test after bowled in nets without discomfort. The problem for the Stags will be of dropping someone to accommodate Tickner.
- Batting side shall remain the same. George Worker and Will Young form the opening pair. Dean Foxcroft appears at the number three spot.
- Captain Tom Bruce and wicketkeeper Dane Cleaver add tremendous strength to the middle order. Doug Bracewell and Kiran Noem Barnett will be two all-rounders.
- Noema-Barnett could get dropped to get Tickner in or one of the pace bowlers may have to sit out.
- Ajaz Patel will be the leading spinner. Seth Rance, Ben Wheeler, Adam Milne and Ben Tickner are the pace options.
- Knights leading this Burger King Super Smash 2019 with Overall best performance. Northern Knights were the Winner of Last 2018 Super Smash Finals at this Seddon Park Ground.
- Knights receive a great boost in the form of Tim Southee. Other internationals such as Tim Seifert, Scott Kuggeleijn and Mitchell Santner also return.
- Seifert will open with Nick Kelly. Captain Brownlie should handle the middle-order with the all-rounders – Daryl Mitchell, Corey Anderson and Mitchell Santner. Brett Hampton provides depth to the batting order.
- Ish Sodhi should be the primary spinner. Tim Southee, Scott Kuggeleijn and Kyle Abbott make up the deadly pace attack.
- This leaves Daniel Flynn and Neil Wagner out from the final playing XI.
Probable Playing XI:
Will Young, George Worker, Dean Foxcroft, Tom Bruce (c), Dan Cleaver (wk), D Bracewell, Ben Wheeler, Ajaz Patel, Seth Rance, Adam Milne, Blair Tickner.
Tim Seifert (wk), N Kelly, Dean Brownlie (c), Daryl Mitchell, Brett Hampton, Corey Anderson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Mitchell Santer, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Kyle Abbott.
CD vs NK Dream 11 Team Prediction:
CD vs NK Dream11,Dream11, Team Dream Prediction
CD vs NK Dream 11 Team Prediction for Super Smash 2019 Final
CD vs NK Dream11 Prediction Super Smash T20 Final Preview, Team
CD vs NK Dream11 Team Prediction – Final Match | Super Smash
CD vs NK dream11 prediction, team news on 17th February of Super
CD vs NK Dream11 Team||cd vs nk dream11
CD vs NK Dream11 Team|CD vs NK Super Smash Final
CD vs NK T20 DREAM11 TEAM | CD VS NK FINAL T20