Himmat Sandhu Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Himmat Singh Sandhu is a Punjabi singer and model. He came into the spotlight with his Punjabi song “Saab.”
Himmat Sandhu was born in 1997 (age 22 years; as in 2019) in Lakhimpur, Uttar Pradesh. His family has its roots in Tarantaran, Punjab.
He did his schooling from a school in Lakhimpur. Himmat’s paternal uncle was a singer and after listening to his songs, he also developed an interest in music. Himmat wanted to be a singer since his childhood. He used to participate in his school’s singing competitions and received immense appreciation from his friends and teachers. Sandhu relocated to Bathinda after completing his 12th standard. He joined Baldeep Singh’s music academy and learned the details of music for 2 years. He, then, participated in season 7 of the singing reality show “Voice of Punjab” and emerged out as the 2nd runner up of the show.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements: Chest 38″, Waist 30″, Biceps 12″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Himmat Sandhu belongs to a Sikh Jatt Family. Not much is known about his parents. He has one sister.
Himmat Sandhu started his singing career in 2018 with the Punjabi song “Saab.” the song was very much liked by the public. Next, he released the song “Saath Jatt da.” Subsequently, he launched many popular songs including “Daru Di Smell,” “Dhokha,” “Rayban,” “Proud,” “Charche,” and “Bodyguard.”
He has also sung playback songs for the Punjabi films “Dakuan Da Munda” and “Kaka Ji.”
- Food: Saag, Kadi Chawal, Fried Rice
- Actor: Guggu Gill
- Actress: Sonam Bajwa
- Singers: Amar Singh Chamkila, Surjit Bindrakhia
- Colours: Red, Blue
- Sport: Cricket
- His hobbies include dancing and playing cricket.
- He is a huge fan of Surjit Bindrakhiya.
- Sandhu wrote his first song when he was in his 7th standard.
- Himmat has never been to college. He quit his studies after his 12th standard.
- His first songs audio got leaked and received much appreciation from the audience.
- He considers Baldeep Singh from Bathinda as his mentor.
- Before participating in season 7 of the singing reality show “Voice of Punjab,” he auditioned for its season 2 but did not get selected.