Pashmeen Manchanda Sobti Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Pashmeen Manchanda Sobti is an Indian accountant. She is the wife of the television and film actor, Barun Sobti.
Pashmeen Manchanda was born in 1985 (age 34 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. She was educated in an all girls school in Delhi and then shifted to St. Mark’s School, New Delhi. After completing her schooling, Manchanda went to La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia to pursue a graduation in finance. She returned to India in 2007 and started working at an MNC as an accountant. Pashmeen is currently working as an accountant at J.P. Morgan Chase, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Husband
Pashmeen Manchanda belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her family. Pashmeen met Barun Sobti when she was in her 9th standard and the couple fell in love with each other. They tied the knot on 12 December 2010.
In 2019, Barun announced the news of his wife’s pregnancy by sharing pictures of their Baby Shower.
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Food: Punjabi Cuisine
- Colour: Blue
- Holiday Destination: London
- Her hobbies include singing and cooking.
- She hails from a conservative Punjabi Family.
- Pashmeen was the topper of her school in 12th standard in the batch 2001-2002.
- Barun used to write poems for Pashmeen in order to woo her.
- During one of Braun‘s visit to Australia, the couple went for a dinner at a high-end restaurant. Braun didn’t like the food that he ordered for himself and noticing this, Manchanda quickly exchanged her plate with him. This small gesture moved Barun greatly and he decided to propose her for marriage.
- She shares a great bond with the tv actress, Sanaya Irani.