Rajvir Jawanda Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Rajvir Jawanda is a Punjabi singer, model, writer, and actor. He came into the spotlight with his Punjabi song “Kangini.”
Rajvir Jawanda was born in Village Pona, Jagraon, Ludhiana. He belongs to a family with a background in Punjab Police; as most of his family members are serving in the Punjab Police. He attended Jagraon’s Sanmati Vimal Jain School and went to DAV College to pursue his graduation. Jawanda started singing from his mentor Lalli Khan at a very young age. He used to listen to Gurdas Maan in his school days. After completing his graduation, Jawanda got himself enrolled in Punjabi University to pursue his post graduation. When he was studying at the university, he actively participated in various music competitions. After completing his post-graduation, he cleared the Punjab Police examination and took one-year training under the Punjab Police.
Height (approx.): 6′
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Body Measurements: Chest 41″, Waist 33″, Biceps 13″
Family, Caste & Girlfriend
Rajvir Jawanda belongs to a Sikh Jat Family. He is the son of Karam Singh Jawanda and Paramjeet Kaur. He has one younger sister.
Rajvir started his singing career in 2016 with the song “Kali Jawande Di.” Next, he sang the song “Muqabla” which earned him wide popularity. Subsequently, he released songs like “Patiala Shahi Pagg,” “Kesri Jhande,” “Shokeen,” “Landlord,” and “Surname.” In 2017, he launched his Punjabi song “Kangini” which was a huge hit. The song earned millions of views within a few hours of its release.
In 2018, Jawanda made his acting debut with the Punjabi film “Subedar Joginder Singh” in which he played the role of ‘Sipahi Bahadur Singh.’
- Food: Rajma-Rice
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actresses: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra
- Singers: Neha Kakkar, Lal Chand Yamla Jatt, Gurdas Maan
- Colour: Red
- Bike: Royal Enfield
- His hobbies include dancing and shopping.
- He loves to ride bikes.
- Jawanda was promoted by the famous Punjabi lyricist, Kunda Dhaliwal.
- He shares a great bond with Gurnam Bhullar.
- Rajvir is very good at playing various folk instruments.
- Jawanda won 11 trophies in different categories during his college’s youth festival.
- Rajvir has learnt to play Tumbi in his college days. He has even won a Gold medal in Tumbi playing competition during his college’s youth festival.
- The Punjabi singers Kanver Grewal, Kulwinder Billa, and Jovan Sandhu were his seniors in the Punjabi University.