Rinku Rajguru Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Rinku Rajguru is an Indian film actress. She is best known for her roles in the movie “Sairat (2006).”
Rinku Rajguru was born as ‘Prerana Mahadev “Rinku” Rajguru’ on 3 June 2001 (age 18 years; as in 2019) in the Akluj town of Maharashtra.
Her zodiac sign is Gemini. She did her schooling till 10 Standard from Jijamata Kanya Prashala School in Latur, Maharashtra. She then dropped out of school because due to security issues. She cleared her class 12 exams as an external student from arts stream.
Height: 5′ 6″ (approx.)
Weight: 55 kg (approx.)
Figure Measurement: 32-26-34 (approx.)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
She belongs to a Marathi Family. Her father, Mahadev Rajguru, is a teacher in Sadashiv Mane Vidhyalay School, Akluj, Maharashtra. Her mother, Aasha Rajguru, is a teacher in Jilha Parishad School, Maharashtra. She has a younger brother named Siddhartha.
She made her debut as an actor with the Marathi movie “Sairat” in 2016.
She made her Kannada film debut with the film “Manasu Mallige (2017),” which is the remake of ‘Sairat.’
She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Jhund” in 2019.
It was rumoured that she and her co-star Akash Thosar got a bonus of 4 crores for her film ‘Sairat.’ Dismissing all the gossips, she says that all of the reports were false and they were only paid with the money that was promised to them.
- Filmfare Marathi Award for Best Actress for the film “Sairat” in 2017
- Special Mention (feature film) for the film “Sairat” in 2016
- Special Jury Award for the film “Sairat” in 2016
- Food: Puran Poli, Vangyachi Bhaaji
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit, Kangana Ranaut
- Actor: Vicky Kaushal, Nana Patekar
- Book: Baluta by Dagdu Maruti Pawar, Mrityunjaya by Shivaji Sawant and Śivarājasiṃha, The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- She likes dancing, reading, drawing, singing, travelling, watching movies, making rangoli, and drawing Mehendi.
- ‘Rinku’ is her nickname.
- Initially, Rinku wanted to become a doctor. She loves animals, so she wanted to become a veterinary doctor.
- She is passionate about painting and dancing.
- She and the director, Nagraj Manjule are from the same village, and her mother knows Nagraj. Nagraj had gone to take an audition for “Sairat” in Akluj when he met Rinku with her mother. She got selected for the role of ‘Archi’ in “Sairat” when she was in class 7.
- She played the role of an action-oriented girl, ‘Archi’ in “Sairat.” She did her stunts in her films. She even rode a bullet and a tractor in the movie.
- In an Interview, she stated that she was chosen for the movie because she was good at dancing.
- ‘Sairat’ became so famous that the film has been remade several times in languages like Hindi, Bengali, Odia, Kannada and Punjabi besides being dubbed in several languages. Sairat premiered at the 66th Berlin International Film Festival and is the first Marathi movie to be released in the United Arab Emirates and South Korea.
- In 2019, she scored 82 percent in her class 12 Board Examinations.
- She did “Kagar (2019)” in which her role of a woman politician ‘Rani’ gained popularity. Rinku is known for choosing films with a female protagonist.