Shivani Raghuvanshi Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Shivani Raghuvanshi is an Indian actress. She is best known for playing the role of ‘Jaspreet (Jazz)’ in the Indian TV series “Made in Heaven.”
Shivani Raghuvanshi was born 19 June 1991 (age 28 years; as in 2019) in Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Shivani wanted to be a doctor in her childhood. One day, when she went to watch Devdas with her family, she felt a deep curiosity to know about the details of the including the sets, lighting, costumes etc. That moment she decided to be a director. She told her desires to her mother who convinced her to finish her graduation first. When Shivani was in the second year of her college, she collided with a casting coordinator in the metro on her way home. The coordinator took her number and called her after a weak to come for an audition for an advertisement. She did her graduation in Botany honours from Delhi University.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements: 34-25-34
Family, Caste & Boyfriend
Shivani Raghuvanshi belongs to a Hindu Family. Not much is known about her parents. She has a brother, Shubham Raghuvanshi and one younger sister. Shivani is unmarried.
Shivani Raghuvanshi made her acting debut with the TV commercial of Vodafone.
During the shooting of the advertisement, Shivani got noticed by some casting director and was called for an audition for the film “Titli.” She cleared the auditions and went onto feature in the film. Shivani played the role of ‘Neelu,’ a poor girl in the film.
Subsequently, she bagged the role of Preeti in the romantic drama “Angerazi Mein Kehte Hain.”
In 2019, Raghuvanshi featured in the Amazon Prime’s web series “Made in Heaven.” She received immense popularity with her portrayal of the role of “Jaspreet” aka “Jazz” in the series.
Shivani has also appeared in the short films “Jaan The Jigar” and “Jutti, The Shoe.”
In 2019, she has roped in to feature in Remo D’Souza’s “Dancing Dad.” She has also featured in many television advertisements like “Honda Shine,” “Big Bazar,” and “Amazon.”
View this post on Instagram
Catching like a pro Thank you amazon for this one #amazon #wicketkeeper #chounkpurcheetahs
- Dessert: Chocoberry Ice-cream
- Sport: Cricket
- Cricketer: Brett Lee
- Colour: White
- Actress: Deepika Padukone
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan, Varun Dhawan
- Director: Imtiaz Ali
- Fashion Designer: Sabyasachi Mukherji
- Film: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- Book: The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- Her hobbies include reading books and cooking.
- She has a crush on the Australian cricketer, Brett Lee, since she was eleven years old.
- She gave her 1st audition in Aaram Nagar, Mumbai.
- Shivani has never attended any acting school.
- When Raghuvanshi went on the sets of the film “Titli,” she was so non-serious and kept laughing during the workshop. The director, Kanu Behl, got so upset with her behaviour that he said he could not handle Raghuvansi and was done with her. He even said that she can never be an actor as she is too non-serious towards her work.
- The kissing scene in the film “Titli” made her so nervous that she almost backed out of the film. Interestingly, it wasn’t just her first kiss on screen, it was her first kiss ever.
- Shivani always dreamt of being a commercial Hindi movie actress wearing beautiful clothes and makeup and her dream was shattered when she was offered the role of a poor girl wearing simple clothes in her first film.
- She considers Deepika Padukone as her role model.
- When she was offered the film “Angrezi Mein Kehte Hain,” she was so sure that she would not do the film. It was her mother who later convinced her to do the movie.