Vennela Kishore Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Bokkala Kishore Kumar or popularly known as Vennela Kishore is a famous actor in Tollywood. He is famous for his comedy roles in the movies. He was given the name “Vennela” after his first feature film Vennela (2005).
Vennela was born on Friday, 19 September 1980, (age 39 years; as in 2019) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He attended Jeevadan Convent High School, Telangana. He did Masters in Information Systems from Ferris State University, Michigan. After that, he was working as a software quality engineer in the USA.
Height (approx.): 5’ 8”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Vennela belongs to a South Indian Hindu family. He has four elder sisters. He is happily married. In an interview, he said that his parents, wife and his in-laws have always supported him to become an actor.
In 2005, he debuted in the movie Vennela. His performance in the movies was appreciated by the critics and the audience. He is considered as one of the best comedians in the South Indian Film Industry.
Some of his movies include Bindaas (2010), Inkosaari (2010), Pilla Zamindar (2011), Daruvu (2012), Baadshah (2013), Neevevaro (2018), N.T.R: Kathanayakudu (2019).
He tried his hand on the direction as well and directed two South Indian movies: ‘Vennela 1½’ and ‘Jaffa’. They both failed to make good business at the box office.
In 2019, he appeared in the trilingual movie ‘Saaho’ starring: Prabhas and Shradhha Kapoor.
Awards & Honours
- Nandi Award: Best Comedian, Inkosaari (2010)
- IIFA Utsvam Award: Best Comedian, Bale Bale Magadivoy (2015)
- Food: Pasta, Pizza and Coffee
- Actor(s): Rajinikanth, Brahmanandam
- Singer: Mani Sharma
- Colour: Black and Grey
- Director: Kortala Shiva
- His hobbies include watching movies, playing cricket and playing snooker.
- He is considered to be the next ‘Brahmanandam’ (the famous comedian) of the South Indian movies.
- In 2008, he left his job in the USA and moved to India to continue his career in acting.
- He is inspired by Johnny Lever, Brahmanandam, and Rowan Atkinson as a comedian.